Tour date: Every Tue. Wed. Thur. Fri. Sun (*Excl. Korean public holiday)
• Roundtrip transport from/to Seoul
• English Speaking Staff
• Nami Island Admission fee (Inc. ferry)
• Gangchon Rail Bike (Based on 4-seater)
• The Garden of Morning Calm Admission fee
Not Inclusive Of:
• Children from 36 months to 12 years old apply to Child fare and need to bring their passport to prove their age.
• Child under 36 months is free of charge and not occupying seats. Please bring their passport to prove age.
The availability of Nami Island Zip Line can be known on the spot and You can pay the additional charge (￦34,000/person) in Cash to Staff directly.
• 4-seater rail bike will be prepared by default, so If you guys were not exact 4 people, It is possible to share the rail bike with other people.
• If you want to take your own rail bike, You can choose 'Private Rail Bike' option in the tab.
• Lighting Festival Season Schedule (6 Dec 2019 - 22 Mar 2020)
09:20 Hongik Univ. Station Exit #4
10:00 Myeongdong Station Exit #2
10:10 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit #10
12:00-13:30 Enjoy Gangchon Rail Bike
14:00-17:30 Enjoy Nami Island
18:10-19:40 Enjoy The Garden of Morning Calm (lighting festival)
20:50 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
21:00 Myeongdong Station
21:30 Hongik Univ. Station
• Normal Season Schedule
07:20 Hongik Univ. Station Exit #4
08:00 Myeongdong Station Exit #2
08:10 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit #10
10:00-11:30 Enjoy Gangchon Rail Bike
12:00-15:30 Enjoy Nami Island
16:20-17:50 Enjoy The Garden of Morning Calm
19:10 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
19:20 Myeongdong Station
19:50 Hongik Univ. Station
*Above schedule is subject to change due to traffic conditions.
• Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before appointed departure time.
• Please Stand right outside the exit. DO not walk around looking for the bus.
• Please look for 'KTOURSTORY' banner at the meeting point• Hongik Univ. Station Exit #4• Myeongdong Station Exit #2• Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit #10